Hi everyone, I have a very special talk coming up for the Johnston Collection, as part of the Platinum Jubilee programme for the Queen’s 70th anniversary.
From the website:
Creator of Queen Elizabeth II’s wedding and coronation gowns, Norman Hartnell was the couturier the aristocracy turned to for their special occasion wear, dressing generations of society’s elite.
His feminine, high-quality fashion changed the way we dress, and inspired designers like Dior, shaping the mid-century tastes of Britain and abroad.
- What: ‘Dressing the Queen’ a talk on the fashions of Norman Hartnell with Nicole Jenkins
- Where: The Johnston Collection, East Melbourne.
- When: Thursday 2nd June, 2022 10:00am-11.30am
- Cost: $18-20
- Bookings essential: Click here. Seats very limited.
- More information: at the Johnston Collection site.