Thank you to everyone who entered my contest for Sarahs. We have a winner!
It was hard deciding who was the Best Sarah, it seems that Sarahs are all special and you all deserve to win – honourable mentions to the following:
– Leisa, Liz and Janelle who liked the contest even though they’re ineligible to enter.
– Sarah Robins who fulfilled the “Sarah requirement” in a scavenger hunt.
– Sarah Graves who is indeed, Circa’s true and only Sarah and must look incredibly glamourous on that tall ship (despite what she thinks).
– Sarah who was one of many at school (I had the same thing with Nicoles, alas the perils of a popular name),
– Sarah Soh who understands my dilemma: I wish that I had books for all!
– Sarah Webster for living with her mother-in-law and using the “serendipity” word. A deliberate pun, I hope.
– Sarah Baker who is kind enough to want her fellow Sarahs to win.
– Sarah de Lean who’s just received a copy for her birthday! And Sarah, I think you’ve done my hair before too.
– Sarah Wellington who came and saw my talk in Sydney last month on “Caring for your Vintage”.
– Sarah Fabietti who forgot one abbreviation for Sarah – good old fashioned Sadie. I haven’t heard the Jefferson Starship song but I do know the Fleetwood Mac one.
There can be only one winner and it was so hard to pick, I decided to go the random route.
Congratulations Sarah Trotter!
Sarah, please email me (nicole at circavintageclothing dot com dot au) your postal address and I will pop your prize into the mail, or if it’s more convenient, you’re welcome to pick it up from Circa: just let me know and I shall have it ready.
Thank you to everyone who entered!