Spent most of today setting up the stockroom sale for tomorrow – and I’m excited!
For those who are coming, there are seven very full racks with quality vintage at below cost prices:
– Dresses from the 1920s onwards at a flat $20 per dress! Look out for ’30s rayon florals and ’40s beaded crepes.
– Long dresses (maxis, ball gowns and evening gowns) for a bargain $30 each!
– Overcoats and jackets for $20.
– Tops, skirts, trousers and lingerie for $10 each.
– Large quantity of menswear, ladieswear and other items for $2 a piece.
Where: upstairs, Circa 102 Gertrude Street Fitzroy.
How to get there: enter off Young street, thereâ€™s a car park behind Circa and there you will see the door going upstairs.
When: Australia Day holiday, Monday January 28th, from 12pm to 3pm only.
Everything sold as is with no returns or exchange.
Payment accepted: preferably cash, EFTPOS available for amounts over $20, Credit cards for amounts over $50.
Hope to see you there!