My next talk is next week at Fawkner library, I’ll be talking about 1960s Australian ladies fashion and bringing along a bunch of my favourite frocks to tell their stories. From the website:
To celebrate Fawkner Library’s 50th anniversary, Nicole Jenkins will take us back in time to the 1960s.
Nicole is a costume designer, vintage clothing aficionado and fashion historian. She will talk about the social and cultural history of fashion as well as fabric technology and construction.
There will also be some amazing late 1960s clothing on display.
- What: 1960s fashion, a talk presented by Nicole Jenkins with frocks
- Where: Fawkner library, 77 Jukes Rd, Fawkner
- When: Tuesday 17 Sep 2019, 1-2pm
- Cost: free!
- Bookings essential: book here.
- More information: at the Moreland library site.
This is my last library talk for the year – hope to see you there!