Hair cut.

I inadvertedly upstaged myself last week by getting my hair cut off, and so every conversation started with a comment about the new style.

Firstly, Angela from Wildilocks plaited my long locks – and cut the braid off. If you’re wondering how long it was, here’s a recent photo that was taken by Nancy Zeller and appeared on her blog “Long Ridge Farm”.

Thanks Nancy: it looks amazing! I’m glad to have a record now that it’s gone.

Here’s the braid…

Here’s the result! An early ’60s style bob, rather Mad Men actually.

Share!

11 Responses to Hair cut.

1. Gorgeous! I loved your long locks, but oh my! That bob is divine …

2. lol, now you an do something like that: http://hel-looks.com/20111216_02/

3. Diana says:

Looks great!

4. Claudie Dany says:

you were beautifull with long hair, it take courage to change I know. bravo
    you look the same with diference style. it is playing with the way you want to project.
    i love your email. cheer

5. Love your new look Nicole. It’s fabulous! ;-)

6. David Gerard says:

The long hair was great, but a bob has always suited you :-) Just keep it BRIGHT PINK.

7. Claire says:

I recently chopped all of my hair off, too! It’s a strange feeling washing it for the first time. I’d love to know where you got your glasses from? They look great! I’m on the hunt for the perfect pair at the moment and I think they might be it!

I hope to hear back from you :)

Thanks, Claire

8. Nicole says:

Hi Claire, I wear Dior style 3197 – you can see them here.

They also come in tortoiseshell colourway. I’m glad you like them!

9. Nicole says:

Thanks for your comments everyone! I’m loving the shorter style.

10. Susan Sterling says:

Cheeky!! (that’s a GOOD thing). Love both looks Nicole. Funny thing, I’ve found shorter hair seems to be higher maintenance than long! ….or is that just me -poor organisational skills. Wish I could do that colour, but I don’t think I could “live it”, if you know what I mean? Love your site. Sue

11. Nicole says:

You’re quite right Susan: I’m still getting used to styling it and making it look good. Long hair was easy :D

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Unless stated otherwise, all content © Circa Vintage Clothing 2004-2014. ABN 37 840 548 574.
united healthcare medicare supplemental insuranceciloxan priceherbal drug interactionspriligydeadmau5 drugsventolinlisinopril drug informationpurchase amoxicillinprescription drug identifierviagraget prescription online doctortadalafilsouth county mental healthbuy chloromycetinviagra natural alternativeacompliaandroid tablets reviewscleocinallergy pillssildenafil 100mg