One from the In-box: thanks to Louise Macdonald and Rachel Nagy for passing this one on:
We are liquidating millinery supplies from a large millinery business operating since the 1940s. All remaining stock must be cleared!
Clearance sale includes:
– Vintage French and English lace/veiling (see photo attached)
– Vintage trimmings and braiding (see photo attached)
– Lace netting for blocking
– Pari sisol sleaves and hoods
– Sewing machines
– Ready made costume hats including top hats, bowlers, matadors and fedoras
WHEN: Saturday 9 May 2009
TIME: 10am to 3pm
WHERE: In our garage at 18 Wadham Parade, Mt Waverley – melways ref 61 D12 (opposite Glendowan Rd).
The sale is strictly cash only. If you have any questions please call me, Katrina on ph: 0402 907 473.
Everything needs to go so you will get a bargain!